Our Reporting Engine feature simplifies creating and maintaining reports within your case management system. Whether you need quarterly or preloaded reports for additional grants, our grant reporting feature has your agency covered. Plus, our tracking and generation of multiple reports ensure that you always meet and maintain agency and grant standards.
Let's Dive Deeper
The Reporting Engine is the perfect tool for automating data collection required for your agency and/or state. With ezSupervision, you can quickly populate data into reports, making the process efficient and ez. Our system securely stores previously submitted reports, so you don't have to worry about losing important information.
ezSupervision includes global (shared) reports accessible by multiple departments. This makes an excellent way to standardized grant specific reports and make them accessible to everybody. The platform also has state specific grant reporting built in. For example, OCSS includes specialized docket data collection and report generation. OJSS includes all DYS Reclaim and grant summary reporting.
Tracking & Generation
- Automatically generate state-specific Reports
- No more manually completing spreadsheets/ documents
- Verify completion of reports with missing field detection
Date Based Reporting
- Generate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports
- Create reports filtered by any data collected between a date range
- Identify past trends
- Securely store previously submitted reports
- Variety of formats types available; PDF, XLXS, CSV, and JSON
- Grant-specific reports such as JRIG, CCA, ACA, CJ-8 DYS, and RECLAIM reports are ready to use
More ezSupervision Features
So, What are you waiting for?
Team buy-in? Budget approval from your leadership?
Maybe your morning coffee to kick your brain into full gear? Once you have got it, a wonderful experience implementing your supervision system awaits. Ask any of our customers; we're with you every step of the way.